- Axial ventilator explosion-proof with an air flow rate of 2,093 m³/h.
- Protection class IP65 (effective against dust and water).
- Robust housing made of high-quality plastic.
- Low energy consumption.
- Easy transport ensured by practical handle.
In potentially explosive environments, the transport ventilator PowerVent 4200 EX is the right choice. They draw off dangerous gases safely and quickly.
The housing made of a robust ABS carbon plastic passes voltage into the floor and thus prevents static charges and for this reason dangerous sparking.
The housing and motor sealing is in keeping with the high protection class IP65 and offers an effective protection against dust and water. Anti-static hoses ensure safe operation.
Special features in explosion-proof areas: Installation conditions and different hazardous areas have to be observed. Connect device to explosion-proof power socket only. Earth anti-static hoses, when required.
ATEX: motor/housing: II 2G EEx de IIB T6 / II 2 G EEx d IIB
* Useful air volume flow (NLV): Air volume flow in cum/h measured in work area. Work area: 250 Pa counter-pressure or hose length of approx. 38 metres.