- Ventilator with an air flow rate of 1.162 m³/h.
- Light weight - low noise - compact.
- High compression.
- Dust bag of M class can be fitted.
- Easy hose connected by means of hose container (optional).
The PowerVent 1500 is the ideal working instrument for modern craftsmen and service providers - for ventilation when working in shafts, for drying of hollow spaces after water damage or for extraction during welding work in tanks.
The complete ventilator is set up quickly; the hose is connected to the outlet or inlet quickly; and after the work, everything is safely packed away again.
The hose canister CPC ensures fast fitting and removing as well as safe transport and storage of the hose - and thus ensures high savings of working time and material. It contains 7.6 m of hose and is quickly connected - no matter whether it is to inlet or outlet side of PowerVent 1500.
For dust extraction, a dust bag of the M class can be connected.
Also available as an explosion proof ventilator: ComPact 1500 EX
* Useful air volume flow (NLV): Air volume flow in cum/h measured in work area. Work area: 250 Pa counter-pressure or hose length of approx. 38 metres.