- Ventilator with an air flow rate of 10,550 m³/h.
- High air compression for long hoses.
- Easy transport ensured by practical two-man transport handles and low weight.
- Housing made of ABS plastic for high robustness.
- Protection class IP 44.
PowerVent 12000 is a high-performance ventilator for fast drying and venting of large objects, such as buildings, shafts and tunnels. They offer a maximum air stream at appropriately low electrical power.
The ventilator transports the air across long distances and at a high counter pressure.
* Useful air volume flow (NLV): Air volume flow in cum/h measured in work area. Work area: 250 Pa counter-pressure or hose length of approx. 38 metres.