- Multifunctional measuring device for material moisture measurements.
- Depth measurement including depth measuring probes.
- Measured value display on a three-colored LED strip and as a numerical value.
- Pin measuring head with cable for hard-to-reach places.
- Hammer electrodes optionally available.
As a multi-functional measuring device, the Surveymaster covers all standard electric processes for material humidity measurement. Apart from the conductivity procedure, capacitive measurement is possible also by holding to the material surface. In search mode, punctures into the material can be prevented.
Apart from the three-colour LED display, the measured value is rendered as a numerical value as well. For measurements in badly accessible positions, a large pin measuring head with cable has been enclosed.
By means of the standard depth measuring probe, hollow or sealing layers can be tested perfectly for hidden moisture.
Measuring range - material moisture (per cent HFÄ): 6 - 99.9 %, measuring depth: 9 mm extendible by depth gauge up to 360 mm, 20 mm in search mode. Hammer electrodes are available optionally.
Included in delivery:
- Depth measuring probe (140 mm)
- large measuring pin head
- test resistance
- table for 98 types of wood