- Versatile thermo-hygrometer with Quikstick 0 - 100%.
- For measuring the relative humidity, air temperature and surface temperature of materials.
- Non-contact IR temperature measurement of the surface temperature.
- In addition, all data measured can be documented and assessed.
- The difference between the dew point temperature and the surface temperature can be displayed in order to carry out a risk assessment of condensation on materials.
A powerful and versatile thermo hygrometer. The product is used to measure the relative humidity, air temperature and surface temperatures of materials.In addition, the difference can be displayed between dew-point temperature and surface temperature in order to permit the assessment of the risk of condensation on materials.
In order to record all parameters mentioned above, the measuring instrument uses various sensors with different accessory for simple measurement: Hygrostick, Quikstick or Short Quikstick, surface temperature sensor.
Measuring range: relative humidty (Hygrostick) 30 - 40 per cent relative humidity, accuracy ± 3 per cent relative humidity (at 20 deg. C) / 41 - 98 per cent relative humidity, accuracy ± 2 per cent relative humidity (at 20 deg. C) / temperature (Infrared) -20 - 80 deg. C, accuracy ± 2 deg. C
Included in delivery:
- cable and software