The oil heater K 220 combine the advantages of a heating container with those of a mobile heating system - and offer just a little more as well: A modern ventilator concept ensures static compression in abundance and super silent operation at the same time. The ventilator has no V-belt and is thus maintenance-free.
The fall burner concept ensures an improved heat transmission and permits a more compact device construction. This saves oil and transport costs. Operation and handling is a child’s play and very flexible.
The entire burner and switching technique is easy to reach, protected and lockable. All status indications are seen at a glance. Suction and exhaust connector are randomly exchangeable and permit fresh air or circulating air operation.
Remote control by e-control flex optional (Communication of any information heating incl. Oil level on PC / Smartphone and reporting of the data available).
- highest firing efficiency ensured by optimised stainless steel combustion chamber heat exchanger unit
- low oil consumption
- highest heat output and air flow volume in this class
- high available pressure for long hoses
- 2-stage operation in two power stages
- connection of a room thermostat possible