Industrial dust extractor VC 30 M for dust extraction of hazardous dusts such as asbestos and mold and on tools and machinery. Safety vacuum cleaner for wet and dry cleaning for efficient cleaning of surfaces and floors.
This industrial vacuum cleaner is the perfect solution for holding dry, incombustible dusts and liquids, wood dusts and hazardous dusts with AGW values (workplace exposure limit) > 0.1 mg / m³. To comply with legal requirements, all dust class M machines are equipped with FlowSensor. The FlowSensor monitors the flow rate of the machine. If this falls below 20m / sec. first an optical signal (LED) is activated and shortly afterwards an acoustic signal (buzzer) is activated. The adjustment of the hose diameter ensures the correct alarm level with different suction hoses.
Robust engine head with flat surface and tool tray. Easy to use, ideal for general cleaning tasks and vacuuming with power tools. Inserted display to protect the main switch and appliance socket. 30 l container, large wheels, metal rollers and robust bumper. Innovative storage option for suction hose, power cable and accessories. Compact with high net filling volume.
Extensive accessories included:
- intake manifold
- curved hand tube
- antistatic suction hose
- floor nozzle
- joint nozzle
- antistatic tool adapter
- PTFE flat filter
- HEPA filter
- safety bag
- InfiniClean™ - fully automatic filter cleaning system with minimal pressure loss during cleaning
- M-class flat-fold filter with PTFE anti-adhesive membrane(filtration efficiency of at least 99.9%)
- Certified dust class H (with additional HEPA filter)
- Automatic tool start
- Multifit connection system for highest flexibility when connecting tools and machines
- Universal toolbox mount (L-Boxx / TANOS-Systainer)
- Antistatic version