- Construction dryer with max. dehumidification performance of 63 liters / day.
- Extremely compact & light.
- Best dehumidification performance of its class even at low temperatures even in case of low temperatures.
- Very service and maintenance friendly.
- Very low power consumption.
- Order, total and energy meters (kWh).
The unique LGR technology has been developed and “packaged” in a compact design, which has never existed before in the drying industry. Stackable and easy to transport, so that from now on multiple devices can be moved from place to place simultaneously - even in smaller means of transport. And fast, power-saving drying boosts the profitability.
An intelligent control regulates the air flow depending on humidity and temperature, and thus maximises the dehumidification performance. An intelligent equipment configuration contributes to the cooling performance of the energy-saving compressor. The defrosting of LGR 6000 COM is electronically controlled and thus depends on the situation; it is not time controlled and does not work with high-energy hot gas defrosting.
High operating comfort and low-cost operation
Numerous displays on the panel - including hours, kW/h, temperature and humidity at the inlet and outlet - provide profound information during work and for settlement. The square compact construction ensures space-saving storage and easy transport. The equipment with pump avoids emptying of the tanks.
Comparison to conventional dryers
LGR 6000 COM has an above average drying performance when considering its size and power consumption.