- Mobile construction dryer with a maximum dehumidification capacity of 50 liters / day.
- Integrated condensate pump for unattended operation.
- Fan motor with high pressure.
- Calibrated MID energy meter (kWh).
- Hour counter for quick control.
- Thanks to the rotary piston compressor, it can be transported in any position and used immediately.
- Portable, mobile and stackable.
- Very mobile with telescopic handle and wheels.
- Practical cord storage.
- Connection of an external hygrostat possible (optional).
- Connection of an exhaust air hose for targeted sensing of the dried air (optional).
- Hose connection for component drying.
The construction dryer KT 45 is compact, robust and handy with its stable plastic housing. The practical telescopic handle and its large wheels make it mobile and flexible to use.
It is ideally suited for drying rooms in new buildings, basements or after water damage and reducing the humidity in closed rooms. Fast and efficient drying. For use in water damage restoration, building and new building drying, renovation, refurbishment, for housing associations and janitorial services.