- Dust extraction DCS-PF 1400 for dust extraction and negative pressure maintenance in rooms.
- Including: DCD-3.0 (Door base element + 2 x PVC foil incl. velcro fastener + transport bag) + Air cleaner PF 1400 + coarse dust filter (G4) + fine dust filter (F9 / M class)* + suction piece
- Easy transport with carrier bag.
- Easy and quick mounting (quick acting closure).
- Two integrated dust extraction openings.
- Many different combinations possible (from connection of a ventilator to a filter).
- High air rate possible.
- Easy cleaning.
Dust extraction and low pressure maintenance in rooms - quickly installed.
* For mould restoration fitted optionally with HEPA filter H14 (class H).
Suitable for door widths up 680 to 830 mm. Optional expansible by door adapters.
Finally renovate cleanly! If you want to remove dust quickly and safely from your working area during restoration work and you want to protect other parts of the building, the dust control system DCS is exactly what you need.
The main part is Dust Protection Door DCD-3.0 - for quick and safe sealing of doors between the working or dirty area and the white area. By connecting the ventilators in the white area, a low pressure is produced in the renovation area (black area) which prevents that fine dust can spread to neighbouring rooms. As soon as the hose is passed through the opening directly to the source of the dust in he renovation area, a dust extraction function occurs.
Easy transport and quick installation, DCS saves time, money and complications. Extensive cleaning afterwards which is required in case of water-based system is not required - simply beat out or dispose of the dust bags.