- Dust control door consisting of: basic door element,4 piece adapter set, PVC film with Velcro tape (2 x 68 cm) and transport bag.
- For door widths from 68 to 143 cm.
- Quick and easy assembly thanks to the quick release.
- Two integrated dust extraction openings.
- Easy to transport with a carrying bag.
- High air throughput possible.
- Easy cleaning.
- An air cleaner or ventilator can be connected using air hoses.
Dust control door DCD-3.0 including:
Door base element + adapter set + 2 x PVC foil incl. velcro fastener + transport bag
If you want to remove dust quickly and safely from your working area during restoration work and you want to protect other parts of the building, the dust control system DCS is exactly what you need.
The main part is Dust Protection Door DCD-3.0 - for quick and safe sealing of doors between the working or dirty area and the white area. On account of the dust extraction opening in the door element of the dust protection door, there are very different combination options which create the HEYLO complete solution against dust on the building site - the dust control system DCS.
Dust bags of M class can be connected to various ventilators by means of air hoses. When being exposed to hazardous materials mould, asbestos, et cetera), a filter ventilator with Hepa filter can be connected in addition.
Dust extraction in the work area: The practical dust extraction openings allow a hose to be led directly to the point where the dust is generated in the work area. The PowerVent 3000 mobile fan sucks up the dust without any problems and collects it in M-class dust bags.
Negative pressure in the work area: The DCD-3.0 in combination with a filter fan (PowerFilter 1000/1400/3500) and hose connection set up in the white area near the dust protection door results in negative pressure maintenance in the suction process. Filter fans with Hepa filters can be used for work with hazardous substances (e.g. mold).