- Air cleaner with an max. air flow rate of 850 m³/h.
- Dustfree working ensured by low pressure.
- Various filters, easy to replace.
- Easy cleaning.
- Housing made of robust ABS plastic.
During restoration of buildings, harmful particles (dirt particles, mould spores, asbestos particles*, et cetera) are released which jeopardise staff and residents. Moreover contaminants can escape in the building and can contaminate areas which had been free previously.
In order to rule out any health hazards, the ultralight high-performance filter FT 500 is essential in the equipment pool of every builder or restoration company.
* In case of contamination by asbestos, FT 500 should be employed as a three-stage filter system: Pre-filter (coarse dust) + pre-filter HEPA + main filter HEPA BGI 664 has to be observed here. Various filters are accessible quickly and can be exchanged easily. Can be used as 2-stage or 3-stage filter system!
- Coarse air filter (Class G4 in conformity with EN 779)
- Suspended matter filter (HEPA) (H 13 in conformity with EN 1822, Dust class M in conformity with EN 60335)
- Active carbon filter (bindsodour molecules)
- Suspended matter filter (HEPA) (H 14 in conformity with EN 1822, Dust class M in conformity with EN 60335)
- Fine dust filter (Class F9 in conformity with EN 779, Dust class M in conformity with EN 60335)